Spiga

The Business Coaching Blog: Bradley J. Sugars "Instant Cashflow" - 4 Stars

The Business Coaching Blog: Bradley J. Sugars "Instant Cashflow" - 4 Stars: "Brad Sugars, founder of ActionCOACH (formerly Action International - the world's biggest business coaching franchise) has written a series of books to help promote business coaching in general (thanks Brad) and ActionCOACH in particular.

Unlike 'The Business Coach' which was a blatant advert and in my view a great missed opportunity, 'Instant Cashflow' is a much better book and one that I am happy to recommend to small business owners." [...]

3 comments:

  Alvin Yudistira

31/12/07 11:34 PM

Thank you Paul for your following information, I learn continual from you. Instead of I can't find to give comment on your typepad blog, I wrote here.

To start read what Paul review, from my point to be next internet / online business maven, I first read this posting on Bradley J. Sugars "Instant Cashflow", preparing what I should learn. I very like you review Paul, simplify, clear, and precise, most I agree with you. Thank you.

  Paul Simister, Your Profit Coach

2/1/08 2:44 PM

Hi Alvin

What seems to be the problem with leaving a comment on my Business Coaching blog?

This is the first time that I have heard of any issues although I do know that on Typepad you have to type out your comment and send it.

Then you get the "are you a human or robot?" check on the next screen while in Blogger it is on all the same page.

Thank you for your kind comments about my blog.

Me as the next maven? I like the idea and I have big plans for the Business Coaching Blog in 2008 as I believe that it can can occupy a niche position, providing indpeendent reviews and determined to find the very best business advice around.

Best regards
Paul

  Anonymous

29/8/08 5:09 AM

There are even more cashflow, conversion and profit margin ideas on Brad Sugar's company blog http://www.actioncoach.com/actionblog.php as well as the resource library - http://www.actioncoach.com/press-room/coach-library/index.php. Check it out! Maybe link to it in a new post because it could help your readers.