Spiga

Debbie Ducic - GutZy Women overcome the FEAR of technology and Internet Marketing

Networking, Connecting & Podcasting with Web Women!

As the word gets out about GutZy Women, the miracle of the internet is bringing the most interesting and talented women to my world! As a result, I’ve gotten this blog set up the way I’ve wanted it, thanks to Kim Beasley, “The Blog Queen“. I met her on a teleseminar/webinar put on by a FABULOUS lady [...]

Inquiring Minds Want to Know…What happened at Next Internet Millionaire Shoot?
Hi GutZy Women (and the Brave Men who Love Us!),This is the first NEWS I’ve sent out since returning from the set of Next Internet Millionaire AND the very first post in my BRAND NEW BLOG! Many of you have been waiting with baited breath to hear what happened… I’m a Jacuzzi freak because I’ve discovered [...]

0 comments: